“When I’m in class, I’ll wish I was playing World of Warcraft. When I’m with a girl, I’ll wish I was watching pornography, because I’ll never get rejected.” – Random Test Monkey.
Just about the only intelligent thing Zimbardo says is that the media is full of negative images of men. There’s this moral panic at the moment around the fact that guys suddenly just aren’t interested in getting laid and of course no one really focuses on what these guys are saying because the point of the exercise isn’t to solve the problem; the point of the exercise is to shame men back into their traditional role of providing for women.
So if a teenager says, “When I’m with a girl, I’ll wish I was watching pornography, because I’ll never get rejected” the narrative that’s spun is, “I wish I was watching pornography I prefer it to sex, I hate women.” whereas the guy is quite clear that he’d happily jump her bones, but he reckons he’s got no chance and is just going to get shot down and probably socially humiliated. The guy has done an analysis of cost/benefit and decided to go watch some porn. No one’s sat him down and asked what his reasoning is. This whole thing shows that society really isn’t all that good at listening to men; everything is done from a female perspective:These male teenagers don’t want us, they’re defective! Porn and gaming is ruining them!
So it is with this bullshit. I look at it this way: without culture to even things out men have about a 40% chance of reproducing so if there is a culture where women can sleep with whoever they want then about 60% of males will die a virgin. Well, we in the West have just such a culture thanks to feminism and now we’re uncomfortable with it. We don’t know what to do with the 60% of males who know that women don’t want them and so have no need to do anything but sit in their mum’s basement, play games and watch porn. Rather than being honest and saying, “Yeah, well, these guys are having a perfectly rational reaction to the situation they find themselves in, how about we just leave them alone” society says to them, “Why are you not being attractive to women? What treatments for your condition can we develop?”
The thing is that this issue, I’m not going to call it a problem because I don’t see it as such, this issue isn’t caused by the men, I wouldn’t even blame women. This is just the result of women being allowed to choose their sexual partners, as are all the eating disorders etc, etc because now there are 100% of women competing for 20% of men.
Data from American colleges show 20 per cent of males – the most attractive ones – get 80 per cent of the sex, according to an analysis by Susan Walsh, a former management consultant who wrote about the issue on her dating website, hookingupsmart.com.
Women have got themselves into a sexual arms race with each other where the young, slim, attractive women hold all the cards and feminists are trying to correct this by convincing men that their sexuality is a social construct via things like the fat acceptance movement. Rather than just admit this, they blame porn and gaming. Mind you I suspect that they don’t have the intellect to understand what’s going on.